Wednesday, September 17, 2008

OREGON


OREGON WILD FLOWERS
In the week that I was on the Oregon coast the weather was a dreary gray. Its ok because I can usually gets some pretty good pictures on those days. But it was starting to get a little boring being all gray, rainy and chilly. As I rounded the next bend in the road I found these pert little yellow flowers waving to me. These yellow wild flowers were just to fun to pass them by. Their bright yellow petals against a pretty blue sky just sets a mood for a fun day. I am not sure of their name but the mountains were just covered with them. As I rode down the rode and saw these bright flowers standing tall I just new the sun was coming out and it would be a great day.


Why not brighten someones otherwise dull day by sending them a link to my site or one of my greeting cards .

I have greeting cards and prints of these bright flowers available at TriciaKay.etsy.com

No comments: