Saturday, September 20, 2008

Gray Day on the Oregon Coast


Gray Day on the Oregon

Gray days seem to depress most people but not me. They do tend to slow me down a little and I usually need that. I find Gray Days calming and relaxing. I love to take pictures on gray days because I am not fighting with the sun about lighting issues. Also on days that are gray It seems that the tranquility boosts my imagination. Now don't get me wrong I love the sunshine to. But I tend to think I have to get things done right away when the sun is shining. Also I think I am afraid I am going to miss something when the sun is shining. I have found that I am more creative early in the morning and on gray days. O well just my theory.

My friend Dawn http://calysdayatthebeach.blogspot.com/ makes beautiful jewelry that remind me of the ocean. Check out her latest bracelet that's full of the wonderful things the ocean has to offer. I keep hinting about this one. So If you want it you better hurry cause I have an anniversary coming up.
This photograph is avaliable as a postcard or a print by contacting me directly or through my etsy store at http://triciakay.etsy.com/
Also please leave comment letting me know what you think of my site.

No comments: