Sunday, January 13, 2008

Introduction

I know that not everyone can or even likes to travel. But we live in a great big beautiful world. The problem is that our daily live are usually so busy that we miss the small stuff around us. Since I retired I decided to take trips, around the world (maybe one day) or around my state or just around my house and not miss things anymore. I know you are saying but................. ,I too have had my share of hardships in the last few years but I am refusing to let anything get me down for long. I guess I may be returning to my childhood,a time when everything was amazing and wonderful. I also have a terrific coach for this trip, she is my five year old granddaughter that thinks everything is exciting and her Meme can do or create anything. So come travel with me (I will be your tour guide) and my photographs. All aboardddddddddddddddddd. Next stop????????????????where ever we want

No comments: